Are you in the market for a new full-size SUV? If so, the Nissan Armada is definitely worth considering. In this review, we’ll take an in-depth look at the Armada and examine its features, performance, and overall value.
- 1 Exterior Design and Features of Nissan Armada
- 2 Interior Design and Features of Nissan Armada
- 3 Performance and Fuel Economy of Nissan Armada
- 4 Safety Features of Nissan Armada
- 5 Price and Value of Nissan Armada
- 6 Pros and Cons of the Nissan Armada
- 7 Competitors to Consider of Nissan Armada
- 8 Final Thoughts of Nissan Armada
Exterior Design and Features of Nissan Armada
The Nissan Armada has a bold and imposing exterior design that sets it apart from many of its competitors. The front grille is massive, and the sharp, angular lines of the body give it a muscular look. Standard features on the Armada include LED headlights, fog lights, and taillights, as well as power-folding heated side mirrors.
Optional features include a power liftgate, a moonroof, and 20-inch alloy wheels. The Armada also offers an available tow hitch receiver, allowing it to tow up to 8,500 pounds.
Interior Design and Features of Nissan Armada
The interior of the Nissan Armada is spacious and comfortable, with seating for up to eight passengers. The second row is available with either captain’s chairs or a bench seat, depending on your preference. The third-row seats are surprisingly roomy and can comfortably accommodate adults.
Standard features on the Armada include tri-zone automatic climate control, a six-speaker audio system, and an 8-inch touchscreen display. The infotainment system includes Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility, as well as satellite radio and Bluetooth connectivity.
Optional features include a Bose premium audio system, a rear-seat entertainment system, and a navigation system.
Performance and Fuel Economy of Nissan Armada
The Nissan Armada is powered by a 5.6-liter V8 engine that produces 390 horsepower and 394 lb-ft of torque. The engine is paired with a seven-speed automatic transmission and rear-wheel drive, with four-wheel drive available as an option.
Despite its large size and powerful engine, the Armada gets surprisingly decent fuel economy. It’s rated at 16 mpg in the city and 21 mpg on the highway with rear-wheel drive, while four-wheel drive drops those numbers to 15 mpg city/19 mpg highway.
Safety Features of Nissan Armada
The Nissan Armada comes with a variety of standard safety features, including a rearview camera, rear parking sensors, and automatic emergency braking. Optional safety features include blind-spot monitoring, lane departure warning, and adaptive cruise control.
The Armada also has a high-strength steel frame and advanced airbag system to help protect passengers in the event of a collision.
Price and Value of Nissan Armada
The Nissan Armada has a starting price of around $50,000, which is in line with many of its competitors in the full-size SUV segment. However, the Armada offers more standard features than many of its rivals, making it a good value for the money.
Overall, the Nissan Armada is a solid choice for anyone in the market for a full-size SUV. Its bold exterior design, spacious and comfortable interior, and impressive performance make it a standout in its class. If you’re in the market for a full-size SUV, be sure to give the Armada a closer look.
Pros and Cons of the Nissan Armada
Before making a decision on whether the Nissan Armada is the right SUV for you, it’s important to consider its pros and cons.
- Bold and muscular exterior design
- Spacious and comfortable interior with room for up to eight passengers
- Impressive towing capacity of up to 8,500 pounds
- Generous standard features, including a powerful V8 engine and tri-zone climate control
- Decent fuel economy for its class
- Strong safety ratings and advanced safety features
- Price tag is higher than some of its competitors
- Third-row seats may be a bit cramped for larger adults
- Infotainment system can be slow to respond at times
- Limited cargo space with all seats in use
Competitors to Consider of Nissan Armada
While the Nissan Armada is a strong contender in the full-size SUV segment, there are several other options to consider as well. Here are a few of the Armada’s top competitors:
- Chevrolet Tahoe: The Tahoe is a perennial favorite in the full-size SUV segment, offering a spacious interior, strong towing capacity, and a range of advanced safety features.
- Ford Expedition: The Expedition is another popular choice in this class, with a comfortable and versatile interior, strong towing capacity, and a powerful V6 engine.
- Toyota Sequoia: The Sequoia has a spacious interior and a powerful V8 engine, making it a solid choice for families who need plenty of room for passengers and cargo.
- GMC Yukon: The Yukon offers a luxurious and spacious interior, advanced safety features, and a powerful V8 engine, making it a strong competitor in this segment.
Final Thoughts of Nissan Armada
Overall, the Nissan Armada is a standout choice in the full-size SUV segment, offering a bold exterior design, spacious and comfortable interior, and impressive performance. While it may be pricier than some of its competitors, its generous standard features and strong safety ratings make it a good value for the money.
If you’re in the market for a full-size SUV, be sure to give the Nissan Armada a closer look. With its powerful V8 engine, roomy interior, and impressive towing capacity, it’s sure to meet the needs of many drivers and their families.